Monday, 19 September 2011

What Should a Blog Post Look Like??

A Good Blog Post should contain a number of elements.
The first important element is the TITLE!!!

What is the title of this blog post. The title should draw me in and get me interested. Mr. Greene's blog post is NOT a good title.

The second important element I will call the Language Arts element. Every Blog Post needs to have

  • paragraphs
  • complete sentences
  • Correct Spelling and Grammar

Third, a blog post needs great information. I should learn something from your blog, and I should be intellectually challenged. Say something interesting. Give me your opinion, your view, your voice. Why did you choose this topic? What did you already know? What did you learn? What questions do you have?

Lastly, a good blog post should have:
  1. Links
  2. Images
  3. Video (if possible)

No comments:

Post a Comment