| Google image search: Force Positive Change |
My personal vision in life, education, parenting and everything: To Force Positive Change
Force:
There is a negative connotation to this word, but one definition of Force is "strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement."
Positive:
Force cannot be neutral and change will occur no matter what. The key to my work is to define the positive in situations and act in that direction. The positive will be context specific, but a positive course of action can always be identified.
Change:
The only guarantee in life. Nothing is going to remain the same. All of the words I care about and am exposed to: history, First Nations Rights and Reality, Environment, student, energy, individual, Father, Participant. Everything is changing.
When I operate to Force Positive Change I am no longer at the mercy of the inevitable forces. Instead, I am taking an active role in an inevitable experience.
| Enough said. |
I admit that I am not saying much with this post, but it is nice to have it out of the way, so that I can move on. This feels like a really nice fit for me and my vision. I will now go forth and Force Positive Change!
No comments:
Post a Comment